Thursday, March 13, 2008

Two Games, Two Nights

Well since my last post the warriors have played two games. The first game they played very well. They beat the Toronto Raptors to keep up with the rest of the West. Everybody played well and the bench pushed the team to another outstanding win. I am always really happy to watch the games because for some reason I want them to win so much. Toronto is pretty good and we beat them. Another game closer to making the playoffs. I just promised my friend that if they make the playoffs we would go the game for sure, so hopefully that will happen. Baron Davis, the star and leader of the team, played like an MVP. He led the team and made the Golden State Warriors look like a championship team...maybe not yet, but hopefully soon enough. All I ever can think about when the NBA comes up is how good the West is. This has never ever happened before and for my team to be apart of history is always something you want to brag about. Tonight the team is going against their division rival, the Phoenix Suns, and the game is still going on. I am actually getting really tired so I might not post the final outcome, so make sure you look it up online! Well I lied and the game is over and unfortunately my team lost. This isn't good because every game is a must win game. Hopefully this won't have a major effect on the team's chances of the playoffs. After tonight's game there are only 17 games left. Not many out of the 82 total games. Whenever the Warriors lose it kind of upsets me, but I am definitely not a zealot who can't accept the fact that they lost. As a matter of fact I am only getting used to the Warriors winning because just a short two seasons ago they were one of the worst teams in the entire league. I always stuck with them knowing eventually they would improve and what do you know they are a playoff team now. But anyway they didn't win today and that sucks, but like they say "you win some and you lose some." Hopefully there will be more W's in the win column in the last games than losses. It would honestly be a real shame if the Warriors didn't make the playoffs because I feel that they deserve to be in the "Big Show." They play with so much excitement and passion that every game you watch on TV you feel like you are in the stadium. Being a Warriors fan is more than just a fan. A Warriors fan actually does support the team and gives them an advantage when they play in Oakland. Well I leave you with an encouragement to watch a Warriors game and see what it feels like to be a Warrior fan. On this upcoming saturday they play. So make sure you keep up with the game and watch the excitement. Warriors will make you enjoy basketball. So until next time watch the game and be a fan!

2 comments:

o0o0KreesToL said...

Most def. Warriors are by far out the BEST NBA players. I mean basketball really isn't my thing, but when it comes down to who the best it would have to be the Warriors. All the time I would know a game would be on because my sister would turn the T.V. on blast and yell when her fav. bball player Monta Elis misses a shot. I love how this times takes every second of the game seriously and how the sportsmanship between every player is awesome. I don't know much of the basketball lingo but WOO Warriors :]. Glad to see soemone like you put pride onto a team like them.

Fcwulff7 said...

haha thanks! dont worry your "lingo" is fine.