Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My First One

Hi, I am Tobias Wulff and this is my first ever blog. I am a little timid, but also excited to write a blog about something I prefer to write about. The Golden State Warriors are the bay area basketball team in the NBA. They are my team and always will be no matter what. A little history of the team in the NBA consists of only one NBA Championship and an only playoff appearance last season since 1994. They were merely the last seed in the playoffs, but with every fan rallying behind the team in bright yellow "We Believe!" T-shirts they pulled out the impossible. I was so happy, I couldn't believe it. They beat the team with the best record in the NBA that year and moved into the second round. This year however is another story. Again with only 20 games remaining in the season the Warriors are trying to hold onto the 8th sport in the West. This year the west is so amazingly good that teams could win 40 games or more and not make the playoffs. I am really excited to be a Warrior fan this year because every game counts and the playoffs are going to be amazing. They play on Wednesday and I will definitely be watching that game. Hopefully they can pull out another win. I will definitely keep everyone posted on the Warriors' progress or descent...Until next time this is Tobias Wulff a die-hard Warrior fan!

No comments: